“I’ll pour pure water over you and scrub you clean. I’ll give you a new heart, put a new spirit in you."

Ezekiel 36:25 (The Message//Remix)

Saturday, April 28, 2012

...the truth comes out.

So in one of the first blogs I wrote I admitted that I felt some sort of pull to missions. Well this girl is going on a missions trip to Atlanta from the end of August until December and I could not be more excited about it! Everything that God has been working on in me has just been building up for this and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for Atlanta, Georgia.

Until my team blog gets set up I will be using this site to keep updates on my trip and such. As of right now this is what I know. My goal is to reach the everyday people that still need to know who God is and the love he brings. I will be working with churches to do homeless outreach and other projects. Teaching women skills to help them find jobs and take care of their children. Working in an internet cafe helping immigrants adjust to American culture and get jobs, and finally tutoring elementary and middle school students after school. Something God has really placed on my heart is the importance of actions. Through my current job especially God has shown more than once that by acting with God's love he presents the time and opportunity to talk about him. More to come soon!

"Love God. Love your neighbor as yourself."
Christina Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment