“I’ll pour pure water over you and scrub you clean. I’ll give you a new heart, put a new spirit in you."

Ezekiel 36:25 (The Message//Remix)

Saturday, January 14, 2012

... I love you

I know you'll heal, these hurts can't own you
I know how it feels, to be the one that doesn't know
So here I am to show you something deep within
All you ever needed, all the love you've never known

I'm the lullaby never sung, the hug on Christmas morn
I'll be the keeper of your dreams, all your secrets are safe with me
I'll be there saying "You can do it!" when no one else says that you can
I'll be the one to take your fears, I will always hold on to your hand

Hush don't cry
I am here in the night
I will always be here watching you
I am here to say... Just hang on

I know you'll heal, the hurts can't own you
there is so much more for you to know
Just hang on a little longer, I promise this is not the end
Remember... I love you 

I have to be here with you
because I am holding every breath you breathe
I want to give you everything you need
heal all the aches, I want to give you a reason to dream
Remember to listen cause I am always here singing 

I love you


Though our feelings come and go, God's love for us does not" 
C.S. Lewis


Anything and Everything
Christina Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment